blog design

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring...we are so glad you are here!

This week on the kids spring break we took a trip to visit my parents in Richmond and we went to Maymont, one of my favorite places in the world. Its my favorite because #1-its gorgeous and #2- its free! Can't you just feel the love in this picture?...ok not really...its 45 degrees and they are cold :) it was only for survival purposes. Grace has announced that she "is retiring from taking pictures". Thanks to Nancy for picking great dresses for her wedding last year and to my Mom for sewing them beautifully and large enough so that I could use them again! Thanks to Maymont for planting flowers to match their dresses. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls look so happy. Missed you all Easter Sunday!! I hope Grace is feeling better! :)Love Always<
Kimberlee