blog design

Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Cranky

We have been in Frederick, MD for about two months now and i'm ready to move again. I know I have issues. This move has been our hardest one yet. Before moving I thought I had come up with a pretty good plan to 'dive in' to our new place. I had assessed our previous moves, determined what went wrong formulated a fool proof plan to prevent some of these past mistakes from happening again. I would make some friends lickity-split - you know the kind of friends that have your back through thick and thin and watch you kids for you -last minute- cause you just can't stand to be around them on more second and you want to hear yourself breath...those kinds of friends. I thought I had a plan for all of that. 

Ya well, that didn't happen...at all. Well actually I TRIED to MAKE -A.K.A.- FORCE it to happen but now im starting to feel like a crazy stalker person. Im not - really I swear but EVERY time I have made a play date for the kids - or for me - something always happens. Something truly tragic or something silly; someone gets a fever  or I get vertigo or my friend blows up his face from his pig cooker - - WHATEVER. 

So I guess the lesson in all this is moving sucks - that I don't have patience and that I need some Valium or maybe there IS some other spiritual lesson to be had but I can't quite see it right now. 

1 comment:

The Pattersons said...

It means you're supposed to move to UTAH! DUH!