blog design

Monday, July 25, 2011

'He is a boy and he has a penis'

Ok so I wish I had a picture to share with this post. A picture of Faith's face that is, why, what were YOU thinking? Tonight while I was petting Jake (our new beloved golden retriever, who is the size of a person) i looked over at Faith's face - it was priceless - I knew exactly what she must be looking at - as her eyes grew bigger and bigger in horror. she finally slowly turned her head to look at me the horror frozen on her face. Slowly she said, Whhhattt? (all exaggerated in sign of course) I smiled thinking of how we live in a house of girls.

I told her, 'he's a boy and that's his penis' - she looked like she was gonna throw up...well they do look kinda gross...I can't blame her...hahahaha

Until Jake moved in 2 weeks ago we were ALL girls (Erik doesn't really count as a boy to them and he is very modest) even our other pet is a very fluffy 10 lb. Female Yorky-Poo with '0' muscle tone.

So not only is Jake somewhat the brother they will never have he's educational too!

Hhahahahahaha

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I could totally picture Faith's face while I was reading this! too funny :D